Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Would Love To Go To Mexico!

I have this new friend that I met online. She is a content writer and been friends with her since last month. Yes, our friendship is new and fresh but seems we knew each other. She shared her personal life and some stuffs. I believed that finding a real friend does not required a long time of discovering each other. To make it short, I felt the chemistry with her. 
We'd been exchanging messages and I happened to asked her about Mexico if she has been to the said place. She replied "nope" but she wants too. She threw back the same question to me which I thrown back the same answer. LOL!

I told her about I had been to Thailand and unfortunately, she has not been there too either but wanted too. The top of her list is "Australia" she made me think of my friend who lived in Australia in Perth. Would love to go there too. I want their seafood and steak!

How about you? What country would you like to visit, the one that is on top of your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment